auto ad

2013-12-28

IELTS SPEAKING PART 2-Describe a trip you want to have

Describe a trip you want to have. What the trip is. When and where it is. What happen in this trip. Why you want this trip.

I want a trip to Japan, especially a city named Ehime, which is located in the southwest in Japan and is the hometown of XXXX, a popular Japanese singer/ dubber. During this trip, I’d like to see the beautiful scenery and enjoy its hot spring, which is the symbol of the city.

And more important, I wish I could bump into XXXXa, because I am a big fan of her. The first time I knew her is due to a song named Pray in this summer. The song is fabulous awesome and brilliant, because it is full of passion, combined with her nice voice. Besides, its lyrics are also instructive, for example, it reads like: as long as you never give up, there definitely will be an answer, no matter how many times you failed, which encouraged me to stick to the preparation of a vital examination.

Another reason is that I have learned a litter Japanese and passed the Japanese Learner Proficiency Test (JLPT) in 2008, so I want to put it into practice. Needless to say, Japan is the best place to choose. You know that Japanese is not as popular as English is, and there is little possibility to use it in my daily life. Unfortunately, most of things I learned have been forgotten. So maybe the trip will help me to regain what I have learned.


Furthermore, except for history and some political problems, I appreciate the preciseness and indomitability of Japanese people. Because I heard that even in the high summer Japanese white collars are still in their suits rather than wear T-shirts. What’s more, never will you see a leading role gives up in any kinds of Japanese cartoons, such as <one prince>, < saint seiya > and so on. And remember my idol I mentioned just now? These advantages also can be reflected in XXXXa’s songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment