auto ad

2014-02-08

IELTS SPEAKING PART1 - Park

Parks
1.    Are there many parks or public gardens where you live (or, in your hometown)?
Well, I’m afraid not, because china is one the most residentially dense country in the world. So most of its land is saved to build units or apartments.
Residence can park their cars along the road, so there aren’t any incentives to build a car park.
2.    Do you often (or, ever) go to a park or a (public) garden?
Seldom did I go there, because I’m introverted, so I’d prefer to stay at home than to hang out with friends.
3.    How often do you go there?
Seldom, less than once a month I’m afraid.
4.    What do you (like to) do when you go to a park or public garden?
Well, if I were there, I would probably gulp in the fresh air, because it is sort of stuffy at home for a long time.
5.    What do other people do in these places?
6.    When do other people go there?
The gardens are usually full of geriatric people in the evening either dancing or just monkey around as a means of improving their health.
7.    Do you think parks and public gardens are important to a city?
Personally speaking, I don't reckon that is of equal importance of education or infrastructures, because at least I could live without it.
8.    Do you think every city and town should have parks and public gardens?
Yeah, at least there should be one I suppose, in order to provide residence a place to rest in.
9.    What do you think are the functions of parks and public gardens?

It provides people with a place to gulp in the fresh air and to expose to the sunlight that a stuffy room doesn’t have. Also it is an ideal place for people to chat with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment