auto ad

2014-10-06

Big 4-PwC, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG-Diary-3

This is the end of 2nd of our training in AA. A lot have happened. Overall, A finds this trip worthwell.

Although this is a trainning for non-accounting background students, A still picked up something that A did not notice or comprehend in the past. For example, the planning cost/actrual cost of inventory, the distribution of profit and the concept of bank notes

A is called ABC in that I passed all papers of CPA exam, but actually A don't think A is that good, so A is always humble, saying "It's just an exam may not equal to real ability", "You will have the same day as long as you put your time onto this.", "I'm not cleaver since I did not do as well as you did in the colleage entrance exam. I just spent enough time so that I passed. Guys as smart as you must be able to pass this even without being so industrious as I did." etc,. S told A that A should not be so humble, even being humble is good because this may mean that people as stupid as A could pass but they did not pass, so they are much stupid than you. A swear A did not mean this.

No comments:

Post a Comment