auto ad

2017-07-30

Dairy_EY/PwC/DTT/KPMG5

A is so lame. I didn't expected that he is such kind of person, or I shouldn't be too astonished based on what he did I the past. I don't think that is good but on the other hand who is good? People are selfish indeed.
Last time when I saw his posts I judged him at first but in turn I blamed myself for those thoughts. Now it appears to be that thoughts are true and fair. I don't know what they said and how much genuality in those things but from a third party's point of view, THERE IS TOO MUCH MATERIALITY. Does he ever care about how other people would look at him? He must knew how people would look at him. Let's see who will be invited.
However, I still cannot understand that he is not stupid to such an extend that he can not tell what he really wants. That's curious. Why he would exert such amount of effort to do this? Un-understandable, at all.

But
Is it wrong for people to make themselves being better? At some cost? Do we need to care about how others judge us during this process?

No comments:

Post a Comment