auto ad

2017-09-11

Thoughts_hypocrites world2

What happens around me is disgusting. A is so superficially sophisticated. A keeps saying that he/she is the weaker and more industrious one in a subtle way that he/she thinks no one would discern. But in reality who cannot look through it. Also his/her constant shift of political allies, with the aim of uniting every one he/she could, even if the counterparts are someone he/she doesn't like  it even spelt their names. Pretending and lying are everywhere.

This brings to a question. Does he really exist? If not what is the reason for my insist of being immune to what he/she does? What is real indeed. Life is once. Am I on the right track or merely cheating myself...

Affections are mysterious. Companion is the most romantic love? But this is neither exclusively for me nor going to anywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment