auto ad

2018-05-06

behavior question - ADAPTABILITY


ADAPTABILITY
    Tell me about a situation in which you have had to adjust to changes over which you had no control. How did you handle it?
    Describe a time when you have not only been responsible for leading a team of people but for also doing the same job as your team members? How did you juggle/balance your time?



There is a reduction in staffing compared to last year, which I didn’t expect before, and the staff reduced from 4 to 3 people. And in last year, FIC didn’t need to prepare any w/p but this year I have to. So during the job allocation, what I thought was that:
1. Whether deadlines could be met. Since I have to write SRM and solve unexpected questions, if I keep important wp in my hands, then probably the deadline will be missed.
2. team development. If I hold UFO this year, and not be in charge of this job, then it would be hard to hand over since no one in the team have done these important working papers before.

No comments:

Post a Comment