auto ad

2014-01-08

IELTS SPEAKING PART 2 - A Plan

A Plan
Describe a plan you have for the future (but not related to work or study).
You should say:
    what it is
;go to xxx, to meet xxxxx, who is my favourite singer
    why you have this plan
;
She has a beautiful singing voice,cute,She HAS a plump, pretty face,lustrous eyes,
    what the first step in your plan is 
;I have to say is to have enough money in order to pay for all the expenditures.
    what you will need to do in order to make the plan work 
;what I need to do is to study hard in order to find a decent job,earn a handsome salary,pick up Jap, because otherwise we could not communicate.

and explain how you think you will feel after you achieve this.

After I have achieved this,
1happiness. I suppose that I would be blissfully happy. I WOULD fulfil a lifelong dream,HAVE BEEN fond of her since 2008 when I WAS a sophomore,My bedroom walls are plastered with posters of her,I will go into ruptures if I would seize this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment