auto ad

2014-01-31

IELTS SPEAKING PART1 - Accomodation


Accommodation
4.    Please describe the room you live in.
1.    Can you describe the place where you live?
its outline is a rectangle, wardrobe was on the same side with the door, the opposite side was the south-facing window, and along the left side wall was my single sized bed and desk, on the right side wall was plastered with the posters of xxxxx
2.    What do you usually do in your house/flat/room?
I watch TV and do some house chores like scrubbing toilets.
3.    Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
I would say yes, because it’s only 5 minutes’ walk to the bus station, and there is a subway station under construction as well.
5.    Is there anything you don't like about the place where you live?
I’m afraid yes, due to the close proximity to the bus station, it is a little bit noisy when it is at night. And it is too common that when I was about to fall into sleep, suddenly a car passed by charging full speed ahead, then I was awakened.
6.    What kind of decorations does it have?
there wasn’t many pieces of furniture, all of the wardrobe bed and desk were wooden, and barely upholstered.
7.    How do you think this room could be improved?
Well, I suppose there would be little enthusiasm for me to improve it, because I have been used to it. And nowhere is better than home, so there is little incentive for me to improve it.
8.    What can you see when you look out the window of your room?
It’s another residential building, between which is a small garden surrounded by a narrow alley.
9.    How well do you know your neighbors?
11.  Do you spend much time socializing with your neighbors in your neighbors’ home?
Not much. There are only 2 units on each floor, and my neighbour is about 70 years old and have a puppy. I stay at college most of the time. We don’t have anything in common and just say “hi” when we meet.
10.  What kind of people are your neighbors?
Well, since there are only 2 units on each floor, and my neighbour is about 70 years old and have a puppy. I stay at college most of the time. So actually I barely know them.
12.  Do you like the environment where you live?
I like the environment of the place I live here in Australia, because it is a suburban environment. I don’t mind taking 20 minutes to go to the city or university.
13.  Would you say the place where you live is good for families with children?
Well, I suppose it would be no difference to the adults, but I’m not familiar with the secondary education system in Australia, and I don't know whether there are some distinguished high schools in the suburb I live, so I’m not sure if it is good for children.
14.  In the future, what type of place would you like to live in?
15.  What kind of neighbourhood/environment/surroundings would you like to live in?

It’s a house. I would like to live in a bigger space. Preferably a two-floor detached house can give me more spaces to move around, especial in the garden. I always fancy having some BBQ parties with my friends in my own garden. But the problem is whether I could earn sufficient money to afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment