auto ad

2014-02-13

IELTS SPEAKING PART1 - Cloth

Clothes
1.    Do you think it's important what clothes a person wears? (Why?/Why not?)
In leisure occasions, I’m afraid not, as long as it is clean and tidy. But in business environments, I suppose it is required to wear attire.
2.    Is it important what clothes you wear at your job? (your company)
Yes, because that not only affects you but also indicates an overall impression of a company. So I suppose it would be better to obey the internal rules of the company.
3.    Do you think the clothes a person wears leaves an impression on others?
Yes, of course, and I reckon it is quiet common for people to form an impression based on others’ clothes, even though I don’t know why.
4.    What kinds/styles of clothes do you like (or, prefer) to wear? (Why?)
I’d prefer loose cloth with a hood in the back, because it makes me feel more comfortable. And I also prefer grey colour, because it is modest. Neither is it too ostentatious like red or yellow, nor does it to be acutely depressed like black or purple.
5.    Do you wear the same clothes both at work and after work?
Since I’m still a student, I’m not sure. But I suppose it will depend on the company policy. If it allows people to wear leisure cloth, then probably I will wear the same clothes. But if it requires wearing attire, then definitely I won’t wear it after work.
6.    Do you wear the same kinds of clothes in winter and summer?
Definitely not, and I suppose few people would wear the heavy clothes in the sweltering heat in summer.
7.    Do your friends have the same tastes in clothes as you?
Well, actually I don't reckon I have a special tastes in clothes compared to other people, so I suppose yes, we have the same tastes in clothes.
8.    What kinds of (or, style of) clothes do people in your country like to wear?
I suppose it would be pretty much the same as western people nowadays, because of the globalisation. And the traditional costume has no longer been worn among Chinese people except for special occasions.
9.    Do you think you will still be wearing the same kinds of clothes when you are old?
Well, I cannot tell the future, but I suppose it would be likely for me to wear the same kinds of clothes, because I’m a person who is less keen on changes.
10.  Do you prefer informal or formal clothes? (Why?)
I’d prefer leisure clothes, because it makes me feel more comfortable.
11.  Do you feel comfortable when wearing formal clothes? (Why?/Why not?)
Not really, because they are so tight, which makes me feel confined, but they look more professional have to say.
12.  Do you think formal clothes are important?
For working people yes, but for students I’m afraid its significance diminishes drastically, because seldom will we wear it.
13.  When do people wear formal clothes?
By and large people wear attire after they start to work, or in the occasions like interviews or attending a concert.
14.  Are you very interested in fashion (or, clothes fashions)?

I am interested in anything but that, because I’m an introverted person, so I don't want to flaunt myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment