auto ad

2014-02-07

IELTS SPEAKING PART1 - season weather

Weather & Season
1.    What's the weather usually like in your country (or, your hometown)?
2.    How is the weather here different to the weather in your home country?
Roughly speaking it’s pretty much like the weather in Sydney. Thanks to its close proximity to the sea, it is neither too hot in the summer nor is it too cold in the winter.
3.    Would you say the weather in your hometown is suitable for working (or studying)?
I suppose yes, because seldom did it go extreme. So the weather won’t distract too much attention from people.
4.    Would you like to move to a place with different weather?
I’d prefer not, because if there were polarised weather in different season, I would have to adapt it frequently, which I don't like.
5.    What sort of weather do you like the most?
I’d prefer mildly sunny days, because it’s neither too cold nor too humid compared to raining days.
6.    What season do you like best?
I’d prefer spring, because it is a revived season, every creature starts to come to life, which indicates a promising future.
7.    What do you do in that season?
Well, actually I do the same thing every season, because I’m introverted, and seldom did I hang out with friends outside.
8.    What season (or weather) do you think is most suitable for work and/or study?
Spring or autumn I suppose, because it is neither too hot compared to the summer nor is it too cold in contrast with winter.
9.    Has the weather in your country changed much in the past few years?
I’m afraid not. It remains the same roughly the same according to my memory.
10.  Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
I’d prefer mildly cold weather, because at least I can wear more heavy clothes to keep myself warm, whereas in the sweltering heat there isn’t much thing I could do except for switching on the air conditioner, which is bad to our health.
11.  Do you (usually) pay attention to the weather forecasts?

Yes, but I hardly care about the temperature; what I cared about is whether it will rain or not in order to decide whether to bring umbrella with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment