auto ad

2017-08-24

Dairy_EY/PwC/DTT/KPMG7


When A becomes old will he be as lonely as B? There are always some reasons for poorly people. It doesn't matter how others look at you. What really matters is that whether you believe yourself and what you do. Tragedy occurs when one is strong outside but weak inside. He would suffer all the judges outside and judge himself once more inside. Such person is really a poor guy but there is really no reason to show mercy on them due to their strong outside. Just as that those introverted will finally be dropped out, those people's designation may not be good no matter how glorious the process was.
I feel sad about those people as I feel sad about me but in different way, of course.

Even though Naruto has kiubi, but before the final fight, he also achieved a reasonably good technical ability, isn't he, which means endevour pays off.

I'm not alone, i have god on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment