auto ad

2018-12-01

Behaviour question Give me an example of a time you discovered an error that been overlooked by a colleague. What did you do? What was the outcome?


When I was preparing the CF, it requires the AP fluctuation figures between 2 years of the non-operating balance, and I asked the one who is responsible for AP to fill in those data for me. But when checking the source data, I found that the number was wrong, because the row of fluctuation is paste value not function. So part of it was last year’s number.

I pointed this out to him and not blamed him because I think everyone could make mistake and system errors like this is hard to avoid, and we were facing a tight deadline so as long as he didn’t make it on purpose, I would encourage him to pay more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment