auto ad

2014-01-21

IELTS SPEAKING PART 1 - Bag

Bags
1.    What types of bags do you use?
By and large, I’d prefer the bag with many layers and small bags inside of it, because it would be helpful to categorise my stuff, like books, assignments or pens.
2.    What do you put in these bags?
Usually my laptop, textbooks and stationary
3.    Do you usually carry a bag when you go out?
Seldom do I carry that, because I’d prefer my hands free. But I would like to have my bookbag with me, because it is on my back and doesn’t occupy my hands. Apart from this, it also makes me to feel a sense of safe.
4.    What sorts of bags do women like to buy?
I suppose they would prefer the most fashionable one no matter how much it would cost, which I believe is rather irrational, but I could hardly understand why.
5.    When you are buying a bag, what factors do you consider?
For me, the usefulness ranks the top, and the price should be reasonable. and I wish it would have many layers and small bags inside of it, because it would be helpful to categorise my stuff, like books, assignments or pens.
6.    How do you make your choice when you are buying a bag?
I would compare its usefulness and quality to other bags, and then check whether the price is affordable for me
7.    Do you think the style of a bag is very important? (Why?/Why not?)
As for me that wouldn’t be a problem as long as it is not too ostentatious, because I am introverted, and don't want to flaunt myself, just want to be humble and modest. Thus I care more about its utility rather than the style.
8.    Do you have a bag for special occasions?

I’m afraid not… because I am a person who appreciate the familiar stuff and kind of resist to attempt for the new. So I carry the same bag no matter what occasion it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment