auto ad

2014-01-22

IELTS SPEAKING PART 1 - Leisure Time

Leisure Time
1.    When do you have free time?
Actually seldom would I be free, because I wish to exploit my youth to the full, so I believe every minute counts, thus I tend to keep myself preoccupied.
2.    How do you like to relax?
I would like to watch some videos via youtube or listen to some inspirational music.
3.    How do you relax?
4.    How do you usually relax (in your spare time)?
5.    Do you have enough time for your hobby?
I’m afraid not, because as I progressively growing up, I felt much more pressure to withstand, such as achieving a good grade or finding a decent job. So this left me with limited time to even take up a new hobby.
6.    How much time do you spend relaxing?
I didn’t calculate in detail, but generally I would like to integrate relax and other things together, for example, I would like to watch videos while having meals, or listening to music when walking or cleaning my room, in the attempt to minimise the time I spent on relaxing.
7.    What do you do on weekends?
On Saturday I would like to go the library as usual, and on Sunday I would go to the church maybe or stay at home, because the local library is closed on Sunday.
8.    Do you think modern people have enough time for relaxing? 
I suppose not, because the living pressure on modern people are much more considerable than before, especially the financial pressure. For instance, in china, people who born after 1980s have to find job by themselves whereas their older counterparts could avoid this, because they are allocated by the government.
9.    What can people do to find more time for relaxing?
To boost their efficiency to be more productive, then they can use less time to accomplish the same amount of job.
10.  Do you often do things with others in a group?
No, seldom did I hang out with other friends, because I’m introverted, and not skilled at proceeding a topic, so I would prefer to stay alone.
11.  Do you ever go out with your workmates/colleagues or classmates?
Even though I am introverted, there were some occasions that I went out with my friends, like a birthday party or went to the internet cafe to play online games.
12.  Do you prefer to do things in a family group or a group of friends?
I would prefer within a group of friends, because when I am with the elder, I can’t help but paying too much attention on the social protocol like how to address them or minding myself to use honorific titles. So I felt much more constrained than the time when I am with my peers.
13.  What leisure activities do you and your family like doing together?
Watching TV is the most frequent activity that we do together, because we could hardly see each other in the daytime due to work or study. But all of us have time in the evening, so that’s the easiest activity a family would do in the evening.
14.  In your leisure time, what do you usually do with your friends or family?
If I am totally free, then I would be playing xxxx, an online game, alone at home, because I am introverted, and seldom hung out with friends.
15.  Do you think it's important to spend your leisure time with your family?

Yes, this is not only because Chinese culture highly values the close bond existed within a family but also this is a great opportunity to share your feelings with other people, which may extricate you from a depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment