auto ad

2014-01-20

IELTS SPEAKING PART 1 - Boating

Boating
1.    Do you like boating?
I don’t have a strong preference for that, and I only did that when I was a child in a small artificial lake in a park.
2.    Why do you like it?
Actually I don’t like it very much because I felt it hard to maneuver the boat, but it might be attributable to the lack of strength as a child.
3.    What have you ever done by boat?
I once travel by boat to my grandma’s home along Yangzi River and that was the only time I travel by boat because it cost me for more than 3 days, and the food there was nothing but delicious and I had no alternative but to survive on a diet of instant noodles.
4.    Do Chinese people travel by boat?

Yes, especially people who live along the river or creek in the rural area.

No comments:

Post a Comment