auto ad

2014-01-23

IELTS SPEAKING PART1 - Photograph

Photography
1.    Do you like to take photographs?
I’m afraid not, because I’ll break the camera no matter how warm my smiles are.
2.    How did you become interested in photography?
Well, I suppose that never will I be interested in this area, not only because I appear bad on a photo but also because the instrument would be exorbitant expensive, like the cameras produced by cannon or Nikon.
3.    In what situations do you take photographs?
Usually, I would like to take pictures of picturesque scenery or things that could reflect a chronological change, for example, if knew a place or a building is going to be reconfigured, then I would like to take photos before and after this change in the attempt to record such a memory.
4.    What kind of photos do you like to take?
5.    Do you prefer to take pictures of people or of scenery?
I’d prefer scenery much better, because even though people could also reflect the pass of time and record my memory, but it also evokes me a sorrowful feeling compare to the change of scenery. This would be attributable to the limited lifespan of human beings. So…
6.    How do you keep your photos?
In the past I have no choice but to develop the film and store it within an album, but now, thanks to the highly developed technology, I can keep them in the electronic forms, and upload them into the net disk, like dropbox or skydrive, which could avoid the frustration when my computers are cracked down.
7.    Do you frame any of your photos?
Seldom did I do that, because I took photos in the pursuit of recording changes, which would take a long time to reflect, so after I took the photo, I would prefer to keep it in the film or PC.
8.    Do you prefer to send postcards to people or to send photos that you took yourself?
I’d prefer to send photos taken by myself, not only because it allows me with much more freedom rather than confined by the limited scenery of postcards, but also because it would be more meaningful in that it is taken by myself.
9.    Is photography a popular hobby in China?
Actually I’m not sure, but what I am sure is that it is progressively popular than it was before. Because it is readily discernible on the social websites like facebook that more and more girls tend to show their photos with different poses. So based on this, I suppose it would be more epidemic.
10.  Why do some people do not like taking photographs?
As for me who do not like taking pictures, the most direct reason would be I will break the camera. And then I kind of prefer to hind myself from public attentions because I’m introverted.
11.  Why do you think some people like taking photographs when they visit another place?
I suppose the reason would be to record themselves, because when you gradually getting older, it would be a great way to recall your memory of the past by looking at the pictures.
12.  Do Chinese people like to visit photograph exhibitions?
I suppose not, because as far as I know, there even wasn't many photo exhibitions available in china, but since the city where I live is a medium sized city, so the situation might subject to change when it comes to metropolitans like BJ or SH
13.  What kind of photos do they like to look at?
Since I’ve never been there before, so I could hardly tell you what they would like to enjoy.
14.  Do you think being a photographer would be a good job?
It might depend on the people, for those who don't like experience changes in their lives, this might not be a decent choice, because even though it may earn a handsome salary, it requires the ability to readily adapt to changes, because I suppose they need to visit different places to take those photos.
15.  What factors make a good photograph?
Originality would be the most important factor, because most of the creatures have already been seen by people, so they have to exploit another way to express them, otherwise people would feel dull in their pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment