auto ad

2014-01-26

IELTS SPEAKING PART1 - Car & Sleep

Sleeping
1.    How many hours do you sleep everyday? Why?
Usually I suppose it would be more than 10 hours. Because I feel it is excruciating to get up in the morning. Even though I wind my clock at 7 or 8 everyday, I subconsciously snoozed it before I fully wake up.
2.    Is it necessary to sleep enough?
I reckon the answer would be yes, because after I get up with inadequate sleep I felt dizzy and sleepy the whole day. So I were to have enough sleep, then I would have a more productive day.
3.    Is taking a snap important?
I suppose yes, because when I suffered from inadequate sleep, I felt to dizzy to concentrate on my study, but after I took half an hour snap, I felt much more refreshed.
4.    Do old people sleep a lot?
I’m afraid yes, because grandfather slept for approximately 10 hours per day at night and he also takes a nap at noon.
5.    Do you think staying up late in a good thing?
Theoretically, I hardly think so because according to alternative therapy, it is not. But in reality, it brings me with sheer enjoyment.

Cars
1.    Do you like cars?
I like their gorgeous appearances, but I could hardly afford it.
2.    Do you have a driver's license?
Yes, but it is a chinese license, so it needs additional tests in order to be accredited by AU
3.    Do you (or your family) have a car?
Yes, it’s a black BUICK car. But we hardly drive it due to the exorbitant gasoline price currently in china.
4.    Do you often drive it?
I hardly drive, because apart from the exorbitant price, I feel it is dangerous to drive especially during the time when I brake the car to halt. It often left me a feeling that I would run into the car in front before it could stop.
5.    (If you don't have a car) Do you plan to buy a car in the future?
I suppose yes, because the public transport system in china is a nightmare, I would rather prefer to stuck in the traffic jam than to travel by the heavily congested buses.
6.    If you wanted to buy a car, what kind of car would you choose?
I’d prefer an audi A4, because neither is it too ostentatious like BMW or Medicines, nor does it have an inferior quality. Because made in Germany represents a high quality.
7.    What model (= what brand) of car would you like to buy?
Audi car, because it complies with my character, which is introverted, so I don’t want to flaunt myself like BMW or Mecidies. Apart from this, it is made in Germany, which represents a high quality.
8.    What kinds of cars are popular in your country?
Well, as for affluent people, luxury cars like BMW would be the most popular one, but for relatively impoverished families, Japanese cars like Nissan or Toyota would be more epidemic.
9.    Do you like traveling by car?
It depends on the distance, if it is short halt, then I suppose yes, because it would be more convenient and spacious than the public transport. But for long halt journey, even though I wish, it wouldn’t be feasible, like travel from china to Australia.
10.  Who do you prefer to travel with?
If I could, I’d like to travel with my parents because I could be attended by them instead of rely all on myself.
11.  Do you like to take long trips in a (your) car?

It depends on whether I drive or not, and how many people are there in the car. Because driving for a long time would be tedious, and if there are a lot of people in the car, then the space would be limited. So in this case I would prefer to public transport.

No comments:

Post a Comment