auto ad

2014-01-25

IELTS SPEAKING PART1 - Study

Studies
1.    Do you work or are you a student?
I am a senior student majoring in English.
2.    What subject are you studying?
有人觉得awfully boring, but I thought it’s fine, at least I could bear.
3.    Why did you choose to study that subject?
It wasn’t me who made the decision, my parents chose the major for me. But if I were to decide, I would make the same decision, because it suits me well.
4.    Is that a popular subject in your country?
I’m afraid not…compared to finance or some science subjects. But it is more favourable among girls than boys, because as far as I know, almost in every university, the female in xxxx department always outnumber their male counterparts.
5.    Do you think it's popular because people want to gain knowledge or is there some other reason?
I suppose knowledge is only the part of the story, because some of my classmates and me are sort of job-oriented.
6.    What are the most popular subjects in China?
I suppose it would be science or finance. Because they are easier to find a job compare to literature or arts.
7.    Why did you choose that university?
Well, I chose it because that was my best choice I had, because I only achieved a limited sore in the college entrance examination.
8.    Do you have any recreational or entertainment activities at your school/university?
Well, there must have been some activities held by student union, but seldom did I join them, because I was fully engaged in preparing for xxxx during my tertiary education.
9.    Do you think it's important to choose a subject you like?
Well, theoretically yes, but usually the case is that before we enter the university, we are not fully aware of what really the majors are, so we are under a false interest to choose our subjects.
10.  What are your favourite classes/ courses/ subjects at university?
Well, I suppose it would be Japanese, which I chose as an elective course. Because I highly value Japanese people’s social protocol their politeness and their attention to detail. For example, made in Japan indicates a superior quality, just like made in Germany.
11.  What's the most interesting part of your subject?
That would be the xxx. This could provide me with a more profound understanding of some cases in reality, such as xxxx.
12.  What are your future work plans?
I aspire to work as a  xxx, because in my eyes that is a tremendous honour for xxx.
13.  How will you get the job you want?
I suppose I need to be more confident and more skilled at interpersonal communications.
14.  Why are you taking the IELTS test?

15.  In addition to gaining knowledge, what other ways have you benefited from your school/university experience?

I believe I have become more independent than I used to be, and known that sometimes what effort you made is more important than how much effort you exerted.

No comments:

Post a Comment